Patty and her certified team facilitate enterprise-wide change initiatives using a proven, structured change management methodology. This process produces an easy-to-follow road map from where you are now to where you want to end up. We have extensive experience leading global SAP, PeopleSoft, EPIC and other technology initiatives.
Patty is known as a ‘master’ change facilitator and coach who provides clarity and direction during times of complex transitions while showing executives how to earn people’s trust and enhance their dignity. A unique offering, not often found in this field, is her team’s use of humor to engage people during times of transition. We are known for turning ordinary company meetings into sketch comedy shows.
Organizational Change Management Accomplishments (Partial List)
- Led executives at Fortune 500 Corporation in global SAP implementation. Mission critical IT programs supported manufacturing, finance, and inventory operations. Revenues increased from $5.7 billion to $20 billion in 4 years.
- Facilitated the merger and start-up operations of 11 incubator companies into one, publicly-traded internet services company, resulting in profit of $3.5 million the first year.
- In partnership with CIO, designed an IT department turn-around resulting in $2.4 million project cost avoidance the first 3-months; the first enterprise-wide project governance structure based on business priorities; a project management office to track processes; and a new enterprise-wide software program changing manual hospital medical records into electronic medical records.
- Reduced recruitment and employee on-boarding cycle times by 50% by designing and leading a process improvement initiative at a Fortune 100 global company.
- Restructured and managed global Fortune 500 headquarters training center, budgets, vendor contracts and staff for 6,000 employees.
- Increased payroll ROI by $200,000 annually by mentoring 4 senior leaders how to improve the performance of a 200-person, mission-critical, technical staff.
Contact us to learn more about organizational change management, structured methodology, and the LPC implementation team. A complimentary, 60-minute executive briefing will show you how to:
- Leverage organizational change management methodology;
- Mitigate risks associated with disruptive change; and
- Speed the adoption of new technology and process improvement initiatives.